In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, from 11th July, on Information Society and e-Commerce Services, and article 4, section Four of Law 56/2007, from 28th December, on Enhancement Measures of Information Society, in regard to the information duties of Service Providers of Information Society, the following information is stated below:
ADDIMEN BIZKAIA SL, with CIF [Taxpayer Identification No.] B95766804, residing at EDIFICIO BIC BIZKAIA 612, PARQUE TECNOLOGICO Y CIENTIFICO BIZKAIA. 48160 DERIO (BIZKAIA), and registered in the Vizcaya Commercial Registry, record 690, volume 5455, folio 177, page BI-64452, 1st registration. NIF B95760804. Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
The access and/or use of websites associated to ADDIMEN means the USER accepts, as of said access and/or use to these websites, the General Conditions of Use hereby reflected.
1. The ADDIMEN website offers access to a range of online information, services, programmes, and data (hereafter, «the content»), that belongs to ADDIMEN or its licensors, that the USER may have access to. The content of this website has been created to provide information to clients, suppliers, and anybody or any company that is interested in finding out about our products.
While ADDIMEN acts in good faith, it is not liable, whether directly or collaterally, for any claims resulting from the quality, reliability, accuracy, or correction of said content.
2. The USER assumes the responsibility of using this website. Said responsibility is extended to the registrations required to access certain services or content. In these registrations, the USER will be responsible for the providing of true and licit information.
3. The USER commits to use the content and services offered by ADDIMEN through its website suitably, and to not use them for any of the following listed activities, a list which is inclusive and not limited in any way (i) to carry out any illicit or illegal activities, or any activities carried out in bad faith or that go against public order; (ii) to disclose content or propaganda of a racist or xenophobic nature, illegal pornography, or material that advocates terrorism or which is detrimental to human rights; (iii) to cause damages to ADDIMEN’s physical or digital systems, those of its suppliers, or third parties, or to enter or spread computer viruses,
or viruses in any other physical or digital system that may be susceptible to the damages mentioned above; (iv) to try to access, and in the case thereof, use the email accounts of other users and to change or manipulate their messages.
ADDIMEN reserves the right to remove all of those comments and contributions which violate the dignity of any person, be they discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, or pornographic, or those that are made against minors or children, those that go against public order and safety, or those which, in ADDIMEN’s view, are not suitable.
4. ADDIMEN, in its own right, or as assignee or licensee, is the owner of all the ownership rights of intellectual and industrial property of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (which include, among others, images, sounds, audios, videos, software, and texts; brands, logos, colour combinations, structures and designs, used material selections, computer programmes required for operations, access and use, etc….) which are owned by ADDIMEN or its licensors.
The USER commits to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights that belong to ADDIMEN. The USER may look at the elements and content on these webpages and may even print them, copy them, and store them on their computer hard drive or any other physical storage device, when solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. It is therefore categorically prohibited to reproduce, transform, distribute, publicly communicate, make available, or otherwise use for commercial purposes these items, as is the case with their modification, alteration, or decompilation. The USER must refrain from removing, altering, avoiding, or manipulating any protective device or security system that is installed on these web pages.
The USER must also refrain from using the content of these web pages on other websites.
Finally, the information provided by the user to access the services offered by ADDIMEN on its website will remain therein.
5. ADDIMEN is not responsible, in any way, for the damages or harm, of any nature, caused by: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of these web pages, or the transmission of viruses, malware, or damaging programmes in the content thereof, despite having taken all of the technological measures required to avoid this.
6. ADDIMEN reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications that it deems necessary to these web pages, being able to change, remove, or add content and the services offered through the website, as well as how these are presented or where they are located.
8. In the case of these web pages containing links or hyperlinks to other websites, ADDIMEN has no control over said sites or their content.
In no case will ADDIMEN assume any liability for the content of any link that belongs to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, extent, truthfulness, legitimacy, and constitutionality of any material or information in any of these hyperlinks or other websites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these third-party connections will not imply any kind of association, merger, or interest in any of the related entities.
9. ADDIMEN reserves the right to reject or remove access to these web pages and/or the services offered without any prior notice required, of its own initiative, or that of a third-party, for all those users that do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. ADDIMEN will follow up any noncompliance with these conditions, as well as any improper use of these web pages by exercising all of the civil and penal actions that correspond to them by law.
11. ADDIMEN may modify, at any time, the conditions hereby established, duly publishing them as they appear here.
The duration of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their disclosure and they will be in force until modified and others are duly published.
In regard to the personal data requested through the active forms, the USER will have to complete, at least, all those fields marked with an asterisk or which are otherwise indicated as mandatory or necessary in the form or the data collection channel in question, as if this data that is considered necessary is not provided, ADDIMEN cannot accept and process the user’s request.
In regard to the personal information requested through the Website’s forms, the USER must complete, as a minimum, all of those fields indicated with an asterisk. If said mandatory information is not provided, ADDIMEN cannot accept and process their request.
Finally, ADDIMEN is included within the Privacy Management Model of Gonvarri Industries, as it is part of the Group. In the following link you can find all of the information associated thereto. In regard to the cookies associated to this website, all of the information surrounding their use can be found in the Cookies Policy.
ADDIMEN BIZKAIA SL, with CIF [Taxpayer Identification No.] B95766804, residing at EDIFICIO BIC BIZKAIA 612, PARQUE TECNOLOGICO Y CIENTIFICO BIZKAIA. 48160 DERIO (BIZKAIA), and registered in the Vizcaya Commercial Registry, record 690, volume 5455, folio 177 , page BI-64452, 1st registration. NIF B95760804. Contact email email@example.com
The following processes hereby notified to the user (hereafter, the interested party), will be executed in regard to the personal data that they provide:
The contact information of the Interested Party is collected with the overall aim of establishing a future commercial relationship, creating a quotation based on the information provided.
What data is collected?
In order to carry out the processing mentioned above, the following information will have to be collected from the interested parties:
Name and Surname(s)
Type of Client (Company or Individual)
Number of Parts
Personal Details: Medical details (Test results)
How long will we store your data for?
The information will be stored for up to 4 months, keeping the information on file in the case of any legal obligations.
The interested party is hereby informed that ADDIMEN will not send the information gathered through data processing to third-party companies.
The interested party has the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of any inaccurate data, or in the case thereof, request its removal when, among other factors, the data is no longer applicable to the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, the data will only be kept for the filing or defence of any claims.
In certain cases, and for motives related to their particular circumstances, the interested party may oppose the processing of their data. Gonvarri Industries and/or its associated companies will refrain from processing the data, with the exception of in legitimately imperative circumstances, or for the filing or defence of any possible claims.
To exercise these rights, and for any other clarification, the interested party may contact us through the postal address indicated above, or via the following email address: Privacy.Rights@gonvarri.com, following the procedure registered at https://www.gonvarri.com/gestion-de-la-privacidad/
Who is responsible for the privacy of your data?
The details of the party responsible for your data are as follows:
Identity: Daniel Lluch Pindado
Postal address: Prolongación de Embajadores s/n
Telephone No.: +34 91 275 13 86